Videoinvolo operate a strict policy for data and image collection.
We will not:
- Obtain data or images for covert gain
- Infringe the rights of privacy of individuals or commercial organisations
- Take images or collect data without the permission of the landowner or their agent prior to the flight commencing.
- Fly the UAV in such a manner as to cause nuisance or distraction
- Drop items from the UAV whilst in flight
- Fly the UAV out of line of sight
- Fly the UAV in controlled airspace without first obtaining permission.
It is incumbent on the client to obtain all necessary permissions from landowners or their agents to obtain data collection prior to any flight commencing.